The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has recently issued guidance, through answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), clarifying how same-sex couples who are in state-recognized domestic partnerships, civil unions, or marriages should file their federal income tax returns.


Contact Us

(678) 533-6040

© 2024 Arista Consulting Group. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use - Privacy Policy