Health Care Reform
At this point we have all heard a lot about healthcare reform on TV, radio, the internet and you may have even received summaries of the law from various law firms accounting firms or other consultants. There’s a lot of information out there to digest. The good news is that not all of it applies to you. The bad news is you may not know what does and doesn’t apply to your unique situation. You may be left wondering:
- How will this impact our organization?
- What does this mean to our business plan?
- Will the changes I make today have a negative effect on our organization in the future?
- What do I need to do to prepare?
We will not waste your time with another generic summary or provide any scare tactics to alarm you into action. We work with our clients to perform a comprehensive analysis on the current and pending laws and provide you with a custom report. A document you can work with to plan for the changes you will be making over the next few years and minimize the impact Health Care Reform will have on you.
Based on the needs of your organization, we provide the following services:
- Analysis of your current plans to determine if you are at risk of triggering penalties for non-compliance, shared responsibility, surcharges or the excise tax
- Identification of key risk elements and offering of solutions for potential issues
- A complete reform ‘checkup’ to make certain you comply with all aspects of regulation
- An understanding of the financial impact of reform to your business
- Strategic recommendations to help you better manage your employee benefit plans
- The ability to help you manage and contain costs associated with ACA
- Assist with development of employee communication strategies to minimize confusion
Regardless of your industry, size or location, our experts partner with you to understand your long-term plans and needs. Our team works with you to develop strategies to help you achieve your goals in light of future regulations and reforms.